Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Terrorism
a Balkan Noahide Wrote:Dear Dr. Schulman,

Please accept my sincerest condolences in regard to the horrible attack on Israeli citizens in Bulgaria. As Noahides, we share in your joy and sorrow, and an attack upon Israel is like an attack upon ourselves. We have a common Supreme Protector who has given us His promise that He will never abandon Israel. Even now, guided by His Providence, the number of Noahides, and therefore, of people who are here to offer you their spiritual, emotional, and material assistance increases by the day, and soon, with the arrival of Moshiach ben David, evil will be conquered once and for all.

G-d bless.
(07-19-2012, 01:35 PM)Director Michael Wrote:
a Balkan Noahide Wrote:Dear Dr. Schulman,

Please accept my sincerest condolences in regard to the horrible attack on Israeli citizens in Bulgaria. As Noahides, we share in your joy and sorrow, and an attack upon Israel is like an attack upon ourselves. We have a common Supreme Protector who has given us His promise that He will never abandon Israel. Even now, guided by His Providence, the number of Noahides, and therefore, of people who are here to offer you their spiritual, emotional, and material assistance increases by the day, and soon, with the arrival of Moshiach ben David, evil will be conquered once and for all.

G-d bless.

May the terrorists have the Guidance of Truth! I think that deviant or disturbed people like these terrorists are the results of both their brutal environment and natural aptitude. I was reading that these suspected terrorists are probably of Iran but indeed they have no nationality and are found everywhere including India. They committed very grave sins by taking human souls.. Sadly, I didn't read a lot about the deceased. May they rest in peace!
Things like this... I was trying to donate some parts of my first salary to AskNoah and charity organisations. But it was declined sadly due to bank issues. Hope I can help my fellow people in Israel in any way.

B"H

The ongoing terrorist attacks in Paris and elsewhere in Europe sicken me greatly. Do Europeans not understand? It says in Numbers 10:35: "...Moses would say, 'Arise, O L-rd, may Your enemies be scattered and may those who hate You flee from You.' " Rashi explains: 'Those who hate You': Those who hate Israel, for anyone who hates Israel hates the One Who spoke and the world came into being, as it says, “Those who hate you have raised their heads” (Ps. 83:3). Who are they? Those who “plot deviously against Your nation” (ibid. 4).

Will He not punish Europeans for the Jewish blood on our hands? Whither shall we fly? Did we not show G-d that we do not want Jews in our midst? And what did we get instead? What a sick and evil world we live in.
(01-08-2015, 12:46 PM)Hrvatski Noahid Wrote: Will He not punish Europeans for the Jewish blood on our hands?

First consider the Holocaust, as an historical event. It continued for several years up until 1945, which was 70 years ago, which means that 3 generations and part of a 4th generation have elapsed. The verses Ex. 34:6-7, in which G-d revealed His 13 Attributes of Mercy to Moses, state:

"And the L-rd passed before him and proclaimed: 'L-rd, L-rd, benevolent G-d, Who is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in loving kindness and truth; preserving loving kindness for thousands [of generations], forgiving iniquity and rebellion and sin; yet He does not completely clear [of sin] He visits the iniquity of parents on children and children's children, to the third and fourth generations."

First it says that G-d forgives iniquity, rebellion and sin. But then it seems to imply that the offspring of iniquitous people are doomed to be punished up through the third and fourth generations of the sinners' descendants. Is that the correct interpretation? No, as Rashi explains:

"yet He does not completely clear [of sin]": According to its simple interpretation, it means that He does not completely overlook the iniquity but exacts retribution for it little by little. Our Rabbis [of the Talmud], however, interpreted [this expression to mean]: He clears those who repent, but does not clear those who do not repent.

"He visits the iniquity of parents on the children": when they [the children] hold onto the [sinful] deeds of their parents in their hands [i.e., emulate their ways], for He already explained this in another verse, [that of those descendants, the visiting of punishment for the parents' iniquity upon their children only applies for] “those who hate Me” (Exod. 20:5).

In the past, some European nations fought numerous wars for the sake of their religions. For example, some chr'stian European nations fought against arabic nations for control of Spain. But since the end of the Holocaust and World War II, a number of European nations have been fighting and exporting a spiritual war against G-d and His Truth (against basic precepts of G-d's 7 Universal Laws, and against the Jews' inherent ownership of the Holy Land of Israel, which G-d, Who is the G-d of Israel, gave to the Children of Israel as an eternal inheritance).

Interestingly, it is traditional to recite Psalm 20 as a prayer for G-d's deliverance from situations of trouble. The sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn, noted that it has 70 words and 9 full verses. He said that these correspond to the last 70 years before the Messiah comes, since they will be the most difficult. And the 9 full verses alludes to the metaphor of the duration of a woman's pregnancy, because the troubles in these final 70 years are called "the birthpangs of the [coming of the] Messiah."

The advice to all European people and nations should include: stop your war against G-d. Which includes to stop being allies of those internally and externally who are at war against G-d. But also take precautions, because once destruction is unleashed G-d forbid, it may affect both the righteous and the rebellious.

(01-08-2015, 12:46 PM)Hrvatski Noahid Wrote: What a sick and evil world we live in.

Actually, this world is G-d's beautiful garden which He creates for Himself, and He desires it greatly. He created people to happily be with Him in His garden, rather than to rebel and try to exile Him from His garden.

If you will make yourself and the part of the world that's under your influence into a revealed garden for G-d, and if you can, influence others to do so as well, that will help!

https://asknoah.org/video/transforming-the-world
By the Grace of G'd!

Shalom to all!

Dear Dr. Schulman, I realized that one generation in modern times is 20 years... I understand you correctly?

More, thank Hrvatski Noahid, by posting. It brought this beautiful lesson of Mr. Schulman, or so I considered this answer a lesson.

I take this opportunity to enter that here in South America, rebellion against G'd has brought the hard consequences... especially, violence, widespread corruption, misery and poverty.

May we have the coming of the one true Messiah, and soon in our days, amen.