Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aborted fetal cell lines in vaccinations
08/06/2018

Many thanks to all moderators and readers for their consideration of this difficult topic.

A table called “Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary | Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines, by Vaccine” on the official website of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists as ingredients cell lines cultured from aborted fetal cells. Strains WI-38 and MRC-5 (just for the sake of giving two examples) are some of the more commonly-listed aborted fetal cell lines on that particular ingredients list. At the very bottom of the document, anyone can read “March 2018,” presumably meaning that the information was current/up-to-date about five months ago.

Here is the URL for readers to use to locate the CDC webpage for that table:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbo...able-2.pdf

Since it is not contested that WI-38 and MRC-5 were in fact aborted fetal cell lines, the primary source at the above URL proves that aborted fetal cell lines were used and strongly implies that the information was up-to-date in March 2018.

So, my question for the moderators is: have vaccines that contained aborted fetal cell lines been considered in Judaism to be non-kosher/illegal? Also, what should be done to establish righteous court systems (Noahide Law #7) that will properly address this problem?

Kosher status is surely not an irrelevant subject, because many Noahides have been considering conversion to Judaism!

Let me be very clear: I am not saying that abortions must be performed continuously in order to supply pharmaceutical companies with the human tissue we are discussing – it would seem that many of these cell lines have been growing/reproducing for many decades in laboratory conditions after having been harvested from aborted fetuses a long time ago.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Aborted fetal cell lines in vaccinations - by John - 08-07-2018, 12:45 AM